Search found 394 matches
- Tue May 17, 2016 5:41 pm
- Forum: Website support
- Topic: Difference between normal and advanced test
- Replies: 4
- Views: 12576
1. What is the "right" difference between normal and advanced test. I type over 60 WPM in normal test in czech language, but cant get over 40 WPM in advanced test. I see some typer have higher advanced that normal test. There's really no right difference in speed between the normal and ad...
- Sat May 14, 2016 12:19 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Is 95 WPM good for a 11 year old?
- Replies: 73
- Views: 223621
For a long time I've been certain that registered users type at a higher average speed than unregistered users. And now it's confirmed. While mailing our site admin Christian on another matter I got this information: Average speed English normal mode All users: 40.4 WPM Unregistered users: 39.3 WPM ...
yep you are right in everything you said, i did cheat at the competitions where i did 165+wpm Like I said i'll just find a way to record myself typing over 155+wpm and the same with azerty , i'm actually 15, yesterday was my bday ( yeah you'll probably think i'm just lying again , but you can just ...