How to avoid being too antsy on the keyboard

Talk about any topics:10FF, typing or whatever.
VinceMiller

Re: Finger control

Post by VinceMiller » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:56 am

Why do you keep creating new topics? Haven't you been told not to do so? Did that fall on deaf ears?

Stop spamming the forum to advertise your website... please..

toddhicks209

Re: Finger control

Post by toddhicks209 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:28 am

I've been told not to engage in necroposting, or pulling up old posts. Unless the moderators tell me otherwise, I have the right to create new topics.
Todd Hicks provides tips on typing. http://sdinst.blogspot.com

ZappX

Re: How to handle the pressure of a typing exercise or test

Post by ZappX » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:19 am

toddhicks209 wrote:I've been told not to engage in necroposting, or pulling up old posts. Unless the moderators tell me otherwise, I have the right to create new topics.

Well, I told you not to create a new topic for every new comment, but keep it in one thread. This way a bunch of one-post topics, most of which are going to go unanswered, won't clutter the forum completely. As with your other topics, the last two were moved here. New topics of the same category will also be moved to this one.

toddhicks209

Post by toddhicks209 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Zapp, how do I keep everything under one thread for writing posts without creating new topics? It would help to have a thread dedicated specifically to typing tips.
Todd Hicks provides tips on typing. http://sdinst.blogspot.com

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:07 am

toddhicks209 wrote:Zapp, how do I keep everything under one thread for writing posts without creating new topics? It would help to have a thread dedicated specifically to typing tips.

Create a topic and reply to the same topic whenever you have new advice you want to share. If you wish to change the headline of a new post you can do so by editing it. And there's already a thread dedicated to typing tips, a thread you have posted in before:

Typing tips

If you want to post advice frequently it's probably best to have your own thread. When it's collected in one place, it's also easier to read through for those who are interested.