Where are my fellow german typists?

Talk about any topics:10FF, typing or whatever.
bORNZOR

Where are my fellow german typists?

Post by bORNZOR » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Hey everybody,

I became active again a couple months ago and I'm faster than ever!
I'm calling all the (fast) typists that may hide somewhere to participate at german tests!
im able to type 130 wpm+ (actually made 161 in a competition today) and I need somebody to compete with me on those test, its pretty boring to barely see people above 130 wpm participating. Im a really competetive person and I lack motivation to get better so if you do 150wpm+ I dare you beat me in one of the german tests you will see my name ;)

friendly regards

bORNZOR

ps: Can you beat me?

Soner

Re: Where are my fellow german typists?

Post by Soner » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Hey,

I have taken some German tests today and I hope I've made you happy.

bORNZOR

Post by bORNZOR » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:06 am

Awesome:) Unfortunatly I could not compete against you but I'm sure we will make it another time! :)

edit: checked your profile dud ur a beast!

pphanfx

Post by pphanfx » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:47 am

The Germans are slacking. I won a couple of the German competitions and I don't even speak the damn language. I'm an English-speaker that has to do the German competitions because I keep losing in English. How ironic is that?

bORNZOR

Post by bORNZOR » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:28 pm

hahahah well I dont like participating in english as its not my native tongue and there are people who are obviously faster I cant really compete internationally on that level! But nice that you win german competitions :) How many WPM do you average in german? and do you type other languages aswell?