Capping the number of competitions entered?

Comments and suggestions to help improve 10FF.
Kaz

Re: Capping the number of competitions entered?

Post by Kaz » Wed May 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Answering quickly with a bunch of no's accomplishes nothing except making yourself sound like a two-year old. Answering with reasonable arguments, will make the OP realize why he is mistaken, and may understand/come to alternate realizations about his/her goals for the future and realistic expectations.

And not offended at all, I still know in my own little world I'm better than everyone ;). As for being a bs utopist kid, I'll take that as a compliment, utopias are amazing, I should know, I live in my own :)

qbZ

Post by qbZ » Thu May 29, 2014 3:03 pm

<deleted>
Last edited by qbZ on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaz

Post by Kaz » Thu May 29, 2014 5:37 pm

So making a guy leave the site works pretty well? *boggles at your idea of working well*

Also, educating a young adult in manners and misinterpretations so that they're a better person is never a waste of time.

qbZ

Post by qbZ » Thu May 29, 2014 7:54 pm

<deleted>
Last edited by qbZ on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaz

Post by Kaz » Thu May 29, 2014 8:00 pm

*shrugs* Can't win them all, still not a waste of time to try. Everyone is deserving of some time. People that insist on staying immature and inappropriate, well, those are the people I just walk away from after it's apparent that they don't wish to improve. Least I can say I tried to help you out and it wasn't a waste of time at all, it was a valid attempt that you decided to ignore. You are the one that have wasted time in that case because I have gotten good practice with dealing with an immature 19 year old who refuses to grow up. You have completely ignored, yet responded, to what you believe to be the ramblings of an old man. You have wasted time my child.

*walks away*

qbZ

Post by qbZ » Thu May 29, 2014 9:20 pm

<deleted>

Carol Grimes

Post by Carol Grimes » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:07 pm

I don't know why people worry when the same people keep winning competitions. Any competition. The idea of a competition is for the best to win. And if no one is good enough to beat them, then don't go whining about restricting them.