Competition WPM stats & leaderboards placement

Comments and suggestions to help improve 10FF.
SilverStarFour

Competition WPM stats & leaderboards placement

Post by SilverStarFour » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 am

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is a subject brought up before (I'm still new to 10fastfingers actually)... but I guess my question is: Is there any way that WPM results from typing tests that you do for competitions can show up in your profile (or even on the top 50 leaderboard)? Or would that be considered unfair since in the competitions you have the chance to type the same sequence of words multiple times?

Thanks to practice on this website, I was finally able to bump my WPM to the 120-130 level and get 135 in a typing competition at one point. I was a bit sad that it wasn't recorded on my profile though. I guess it's alright because today I finally reached my own record of 137 in normal typing test and it showed up on the leaderboard and profile (yay!) lol it would be nice to at least have the WPM stats from my competitions on my profile if possible, if anything, though.

If not, it's alright. I understand. ;)

This website is awesome! I'm definitely improving. But I wish I could just get past 137 WPM.. I'm really pushing the limit as far as I can go. It's hard for me to get past 130 on most days. I'm still trying to figure out how to get faster... How do you guys get past 140? That to me is just unfathomable. xD

quinekxi

AVG WPM in Competitions

Post by quinekxi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:54 am

Is there a AVG WPM just like in normal test for all competitions you've take?

ZappX

Re: Competition WPM stats & leaderboards placement

Post by ZappX » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:01 am

Currently there are no competition statistics. I didn't find such a suggestion in the feedback section, so I wrote one:

http://10fastfingers.uservoice.com/foru ... -and-graph