10FastFingers TShirts

10FF news, updates and polls.
christianstrang
Site Admin

10FastFingers TShirts

Post by christianstrang » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Hey everyone :)
I'm currently in the process of adding fan-tshirts to 10FastFingers. I would really appreciate your feedback on which versions you like and the ones you dislike and if you are generally interested in getting your own 10FastFingers Shirt of course :)
Please try to focus on the design of the graphic and not on the color of the shirt as the shirts will be avaible in different colors. Also, if you have design ideas or other feedback/suggestions, feel free to post them.

Here are the designs (clicking the picture will expand it):

Design 1
10ff-logo-schwarz-w.jpg

Design 2
10ff-i-love-fast-fingers-weiss-w.jpg

Design 3
10ff-cross-schwarz-m-hoodie.jpg

Design 4
10ff-type-camp-blau-w.jpg

Design 5
10ff-i-love-fast-typing-weiss-m.jpg

Design 6
10ff-stoppuhr-schwarz-m.jpg

Impermanence

Re: 10FastFingers TShirts

Post by Impermanence » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Design 2 and 5 are the same?

Of those, I like design 1, 3 and 4.

I don't like #2 because it reminds me of those shirts that say "I love my boyfriend/girlfriend"
Don't like #6 for some reason.

Kanto-Dream

Post by Kanto-Dream » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi,

This is a great idea!
Of course I'm on with this idea.
But when you say:" in getting your own 10FastFingers Shirt of course", does that mean that we could eventually have our nickname (or/and our logo by the way) on the T-shirt? Or it is just an utopic idea of a teenager? :p

About the designes:

1) My favourite i think. I don't know why, maybe because it is very classic, it suits to everyone, everywhere.
2-5) I don't really like those for the same reasons Impermanence gave
3) I don't really understand the logo, but I like it anyway
4) I really like this one, but the hand in the middle is very weird to me ^^
Maybe another logo in the middle would suit better TO ME, and I am not a référence about fashion
6) I don't have very special opinion about this one.

Sorry if I wasn't argumentative enough, and, over all, for my bad english

christianstrang
Site Admin

Post by christianstrang » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:01 pm

@Impermanence: uh, you are right, uploaded the wrong one, will fix this!

ut when you say:" in getting your own 10FastFingers Shirt of course", does that mean that we could eventually have our nickname (or/and our logo by the way) on the T-shirt? Or it is just an utopic idea of a teenager? :p

I think this might be possible, though I would have to ask the guys that handle the shirt-creation etc. if its possible to pick a basic design and than add the username somehow. The first version though will just have a few designs, but if enough users are interested in the shirts, we could add something like this :)

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Hey,

This idea is very nice and if it works, it could be applied to other items.

Regarding the design, here is my order of preference:

1. Design 1: My favorite. Simple and effective. ^^
2. Design 2-5: I really like the idea that the words are formed with keys, even if it doesn't look much like real keys (you should add a little relief effect with shadow or something). Otherwise, I prefer the white heart.
3. Design 4: Graphically interesting, but there is only one hand with only four fingers, so it's strange. And I don't feel so concerned by the words "Type Champion".
4. Design 3: The idea is not bad, but only 10FF users can understand it.
5. Design 6: I find the image too much emphasized, in detriment of the message. And although I see where is the connection with 10FF, I'm not convinced by the idea of ​​the stopwatch.

You could use this logo too:

About the text on the shirt, why not use the slogan of the site ("Improve your Typing Speed​​") ? Something like "I improve my typing speed with 10FF" or "10FF improves my typing speed".

Do you plan to print something on the back of shirt and / or on the sleeves?

christianstrang
Site Admin

Post by christianstrang » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:20 pm

About the text on the shirt, why not use the slogan of the site ("Improve your Typing Speed​​") ? Something like "I improve my typing speed with 10FF" or "10FF improves my typing speed".

Not sure yet, though its definitely possible.

chimchim

Post by chimchim » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:44 pm

I would personally wear designs 1 and 5, in black, size XXL, no offense if sleeves get cut off. :D

..ChimChim2XL

Dvorak_Noob

Post by Dvorak_Noob » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 pm

1 - Simple and effective like others have stated.
2 - Great women's shirt due to the most likely unintentional innuendo my mind applies to it. Because of this (my gutter mind) I probably couldn't bring myself to wear it.
3 - I love hoodies, and the obscurity of the logo just makes it better in my opinion.
4 - Not bad, hand is kinda awkward as mentioned.
5 & 6 - Just not my style, nothing against them.

Don't mean to offend anyone with my interpretation of #2, just pointing out what others may have been thinking :lol:

christianstrang
Site Admin

Post by christianstrang » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Here are the updated designs, please let me know what you think and which design you prefer :)
(please ignore the "user nickname here" for now) - (click the image to show bigger version)

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 am

I put up this topic because I'd love to have a 10FF shirt for Christmas. ^^

The updated designs are great, my favorite is # 3. Then 2 and 6 and then the others. Too bad this time we don't see a person wearing the shirt!