Best typist in each language

Various rankings specific to 10FF.
HeavenBlades

Re: Best typist in each language

Post by HeavenBlades » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:01 am

I've found a way to obtain a clearer result: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mg4ZAG6eNM
Please tell me if it's okay.

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Well, it's better. Not much better, but the words are more or less visible and as I note your effort to bring a convincing element, even if it's not perfect, I nevertheless accept this video.

However, what I suggest you do next time is take your device in hand, just before or after the test, to show your screen more closely. This way we will see your username, the typed language and your result more clearly.

As a reminder, each record must be validated by a separate video and this applies to all modes. So to validate your Malaysian record in competition, you have to make a video in competition mode.

Anyway congratulations for this official record! I hope this will encourage you to refine your settings.

Topic updated.

HeavenBlades

Post by HeavenBlades » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Thank you Linsk! I will take your advice for the future videos.

gabrielsebben

Malaysian normal mode: 174wpm (+3wpm)

Post by gabrielsebben » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 am

Hello, today I am bringing a new video proving my new mark in normal Malaysian mode: 174wpm. I am already working to beat this mark since last week. ;)

Link to video on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVSOXqb46I

Thank you guys,

Gabriel.
Attachments
recordemalaysian2.jpg
recordemalaysian2.jpg (229.74 KiB) Viewed 29823 times

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:16 am

Hello Gabriel,

It's updated. Well done!

gabrielsebben

Italian advanced mode: 157wpm (+4wpm)

Post by gabrielsebben » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello, today I am bringing my new mark on the advanced Italian mode: 157wpm. My best mark was before 153 but last week my good italian friend Andrea made 156wpm. So, today, with much training, I beat this mark to recover my old record. :geek:

Thanks, see you guys.
Attachments
recordeitalianadvanced2.jpg
recordeitalianadvanced2.jpg (211.08 KiB) Viewed 30257 times
recordeitalianadvanced1.jpg
recordeitalianadvanced1.jpg (195.54 KiB) Viewed 30257 times

gabrielsebben

Romanian normal mode: 166wpm (+2wpm)

Post by gabrielsebben » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:40 am

Hello, thats my best mark to normal Romanian language: 166wpm. There's a guy in this language called Cepoi Emanuel who last month did 164wpm.

Link on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aom6-QU ... xD2_o3FBKY

Well, that's not my best video because this isn't my cellphone. But you can check and analyse this numbers in my profile. In the last days, I haven't much time to record this hard language and this was my best mark in front of cameras :lol:
So, I hope you can accept my video to this language.

Thanks, see you guys. ;)
Attachments
recorderomanian.jpg
recorderomanian.jpg (228.04 KiB) Viewed 30109 times
recorderomanian2.jpg
recorderomanian2.jpg (217.37 KiB) Viewed 30109 times

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:38 am

Hello,

The words are not readable in your last video and I have already refused a video from HeavenBlades for this same reason so I can not accept yours, sorry. But I'm sure that you will understand and that you will be able to provide a new video of the same quality as your previous ones.

Italian updated. ;)

gabrielsebben

Post by gabrielsebben » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Linsk wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:38 am
Hello,

The words are not readable in your last video and I have already refused a video from HeavenBlades for this same reason so I can not accept yours, sorry. But I'm sure that you will understand and that you will be able to provide a new video of the same quality as your previous ones.

Italian updated. ;)
Alright, this is not a problem. It's fair. During this week I'll try to do it again, this time in a better quality.

Thanks. :)

gabrielsebben

Romanian normal mode: 166wpm (+2wpm)

Post by gabrielsebben » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:48 am

Well, I'm bringing a new video to get my mark of 166wpm on the normal romanian mode, this time in a better quality (a little bit darker but with more definition). :)

Link on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZlMttF ... e=youtu.be

Thanks.
Attachments
recorderomanian2.jpg
recorderomanian2.jpg (217.37 KiB) Viewed 30081 times
recorderomanian.jpg
recorderomanian.jpg (228.04 KiB) Viewed 30081 times