Multiplayer Typing Test

Talk about any topics:10FF, typing or whatever.
Kleine_Welt

Multiplayer Typing Test

Post by Kleine_Welt » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 am

This has been one of my favorite things to do on 10ff. I'm very happy to see it's still being worked on, but I must say that this most recent update is not so great. I'm sure everyone that's tried it has noticed the problem. It seems as though it can't keep up with anyone typing at or above 70 wpm. I've tried everything that I could to see if it was just poor accuracy, but I can say for certain that isn't the case. I'm sure it's still being worked on, but I just want to put this out there.

bORNZOR

Re: Multiplayer Typing Test

Post by bORNZOR » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Haha you are absolutly right the delay on the spacebar is disgusting :D But as it's a mode that is "under construction" im pretty sure it will be either adressed or fixed.

raisin

Post by raisin » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:23 pm

I couldn't see a delay, and I got 92WPM. Maybe it's because I focus more on the words in the text and the keyboard than the words being typed in..

bORNZOR

Post by bORNZOR » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:31 pm

@raisin I'm capable to do 160wpm+ and in that case the reaction is just not good enough at the moment! Problem is the words sometimes even chain up because its just doesnt register space as "new word" so there are multiple words stacking in that little white box which makes it really stuiped as it slows you down superhard!