Typing test not saving

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
chimchim

Typing test not saving

Post by chimchim » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Just an FYI. My typing tests aren't saving(Firefox v24.0). Tried refreshing browser and rebooting, but when I take a test my scores show as normal, but do not show in the list-of-avatars, leaderboard, or even my profile graph.

My typing competition scores register correctly, though, so I'm sure I am logged in. Thanks, and as always, YOU ROCK!

..ChimChim

Linsk

Re: Typing test not saving

Post by Linsk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi chimchim,

Don't worry, your scores were saved somewhere:

Christian Strang wrote:2 New Features:
Anti-Cheat-Test: If you type faster than 120 wpm, you will have to conduct an anti-cheat-test to evaluate your score.

Notifications: if you are logged in you can see new notifications at the top of the site (you might have to reload the page with CTRL+R to make it visible).
If you unlock an achievement or if you have to conduct an anti-cheat-test, a new notification will pop up.

Happy typing! :)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/10fastfingers

chimchim

Re: Typing test not saving

Post by chimchim » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Ahhhh nice.. now this rocks even more! Thanks!

..ChimChim

Linsk wrote:Hi chimchim,

Don't worry, your scores were saved somewhere:

Christian Strang wrote:2 New Features:
Anti-Cheat-Test: If you type faster than 120 wpm, you will have to conduct an anti-cheat-test to evaluate your score.

Notifications: if you are logged in you can see new notifications at the top of the site (you might have to reload the page with CTRL+R to make it visible).
If you unlock an achievement or if you have to conduct an anti-cheat-test, a new notification will pop up.

Happy typing! :)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/10fastfingers