My Result Does Not Appear In Competition

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
Lukz99

Re: I don't see my result in competitions

Post by Lukz99 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Can i delete this account and create a new one with the same name? "Lukz99"

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Lukz99 wrote:Can i delete this account and create a new one with the same name? "Lukz99"

Yes, that's an option. Another possibility is to change the name of your current account and create a new one with the name "Lukz99".

Lukz99

Post by Lukz99 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:45 pm

ZappX wrote:
Lukz99 wrote:Can i delete this account and create a new one with the same name? "Lukz99"

Yes, that's an option. Another possibility is to change the name of your current account and create a new one with the name "Lukz99".

Thanks, i'm going to try delete this.

haggra

I am like a ghost...

Post by haggra » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:55 pm

I take a Typing Competition but I am not on competitors list. I take a Typing Test but it doesn't display my result on the recent tests, on the left. What is going on??? :(

ZappX

Re: I am like a ghost...

Post by ZappX » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:11 pm

haggra wrote:I take a Typing Competition but I am not on competitors list. I take a Typing Test but it doesn't display my result on the recent tests, on the left. What is going on??? :(

http://10fastfingers.com/user/629987/

Your account was banned for cheating in English tests.

haggra

Post by haggra » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:53 pm

ZappX wrote:
haggra wrote:I take a Typing Competition but I am not on competitors list. I take a Typing Test but it doesn't display my result on the recent tests, on the left. What is going on??? :(

http://10fastfingers.com/user/629987/

Your account was banned for cheating in English tests.

What is my score when i cheated? I really think there is a mistake.

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 pm

haggra wrote:What is my score when i cheated? I really think there is a mistake.

Three scores of 136-117-128 WPM. One is clearly visible in the English graph while the other two are blocked by the anti-cheat.

haggra

Post by haggra » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 pm

ZappX wrote:
haggra wrote:What is my score when i cheated? I really think there is a mistake.

Three scores of 136-117-128 WPM. One is clearly visible in the English graph while the other two are blocked by the anti-cheat.

You gotta be kidding me! It was my neighbour. My really close friend showed me that he was better than me to annoy me as a joke. I neverthought i could got banned for it. They visits me all the time. It took a long time to got those achievements. Especially 'Flawless 10'. Could you help me? I want to get competition achievements as well. What I have fun is to get achievements, not taking tests and I cannot get achievements which we got by winning competitions. :(

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:57 pm

haggra wrote:You gotta be kidding me! It was my neighbour. My really close friend showed me that he was better than me to annoy me as a joke. I neverthought i could got banned for it. They visits me all the time. It took a long time to got those achievements. Especially 'Flawless 10'. Could you help me? I want to get competition achievements as well. What I have fun is to get achievements, not taking tests and I cannot get achievements which we got by winning competitions. :(

I don't buy this story. All tests are flawless with no wrong words and corrections, which is a typical method of cheating. The tests were also done in English, not Turkish. And either way, you can't have a friend earn your badges or win competitions for you, that's cheating as well. It's still possible to type on your current account, but if you want to be visible in the rankings you have to create another one.

haggra

Post by haggra » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:36 pm

ZappX wrote:
I don't buy this story. All tests are flawless with no wrong words and corrections, which is a typical method of cheating. The tests were also done in English, not Turkish. And either way, you can't have a friend earn your badges or win competitions for you, that's cheating as well. It's still possible to type on your current account, but if you want to be visible in the rankings you have to create another one.

Story? You will regret it when i create a real hack for it and publish it on popular forums and I'll make sure that it'll work on "Evaluate your Typing Result" thing. I didn't cheat but you call it story. OK, what goes around comes around.