scores history

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
ZappX

Re: scores history

Post by ZappX » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:49 am

Tough to say. If it's not the site itself, maybe it has something to do with the settings or connection on your phone? It would be interesting to see if you experience this problem with another phone. Or if someone else is having the same problem.

patrickdrd

Post by patrickdrd » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:53 pm

unfortunately I don't have another phone to test atm, maybe another user can tell us if he has the same problem

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:49 pm

I tested the mobile typing page with three different devices, phone, tablet and computer:

http://10fastfingers.com/mobile

Got an error message page when I logged in both with a mobile phone and tablet. I bypassed the error message by opening the mobile site again, where it showed I was acutally logged in. Testing gave a result on the list, but didn't show in the graph and wasn't registered as a test on the profile page for neither device. There was no error message when I logged in with a computer. Did a test and the result was the same as with the phone and tablet; result showed on the list but not on the profile page.

Therefore I'm thinking the results from the mobile page are not supposed to be registered on the profile page and show in the graph. Have you considered using the main site with your mobile phone and take the standard one minute test? It seems to fit the mobile screen fairly well, but I guess it might depend on the phone.