Japanese Anti-Cheat

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
mouseyshawn

Japanese Anti-Cheat

Post by mouseyshawn » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello, I have an issue that I need help with.

I hit over 120WPM on Japanese Typing Test, however, I'm having issues getting the Anti-Cheat to work, I guess?

I've seen what the anti-cheat SHOULD look like, since I had to pass it for the English QWERTY. I could be doing it wrong, though. I'm not 100% sure.

I attached what my issue looks like, if I could get some assistance, please! Thank you!

ioie98

Re: Japanese Anti-Cheat

Post by ioie98 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm

by ioie98 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello, mouseyshawn-sawn!
Nice to meet you. はじめまして!
I don't know wheter this will help you or not, but it works for me and i hope this will help you too.
I see that you still use space button to separate each word that you are typing right?
You should try using enter button to separate each word typed in the anti-cheat tests.
I know that maybe you've known this already, but If you are using Google Chrome as your browser (which need double-enter to type 1 word in Japanese language), you should consider using Mozilla Firefox since it only needs 1 enter to type 1 word) (^o^)
By the way, i think you don't need to type all of the words there in the anti-cheat test, because from what I've seen, the anti-cheat system's WPM counting system is based on words that you've accurately typed divided by the amount of time you've spent on typing those words. So for example, if you are confident enough about your speed on typing the first 5 words on the anti-cheat tests and you are afraid that your speed will decrease when you encounter some difficult words, you can try submitting at once by using (Tab+Enter) button :)
Hope this helps!
Please give your response after hearing this :)
I would love to hear your response and talk with you since I'm a foreigner (i'm not Japanese) who would love to have conversation with Japanese people / fellow typist who enjoy typing Japanese language (^o^)

Last edited by ioie98 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mouseyshawn

Post by mouseyshawn » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:54 pm

by mouseyshawn » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Awesome, that worked.

Also, sorry to bum you out, but I'm American, not Japanese. Just learning Japanese. ^,^

Thanks for the help!

ioie98

Post by ioie98 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:30 pm

by ioie98 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm glad I was able to help (^o^)
Ah, sorry. My mistake since your username is quite Japanese-like too lololol.
Well, anyway I'm glad to see that there are fellow typists who enjoy to type in Japanese language =D
I hope that the number of Japanese language typist will keep increasing from now on :)