'Banned'

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
gnosikid

'Banned'

Post by gnosikid » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:24 pm

How do you guys decide if the guy is cheater or not?
A guy posts my profile saying it's cheat and that's enough? :lol:
Please:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDsC3spA8Hw
I already recorded myself breaking my record on this site.

Linsk

Re: 'Banned'

Post by Linsk » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:57 pm

So, you say that you are not a cheater, I would like to believe you, but as you can expect it, your word is not enough. Similarly, a video is easily editable and you know it, especially when you don't show your hands.

I noticed several things after a quick observation of your case:

- You've already recorded a 179 WPM before this video. Oh, but it's still locked in the anti-cheat. :?
- The 176 WPM on your video is also locked in the anti-cheat. Bad luck! :shock:
- Strangely, you don't speak of your 181 WPM obtained in the only competition to which you participated, score that you didn't unlock either. :roll:
- Your maximum speed reached in the anti-cheat is 147 WPM, well below the average of your chart that is 167 WPM at the time I type this message.
- The best for the end: your first 18 tests have between 1 and 8 wrong words, for an average greater than 160 WPM. And suddenly your wrong words increase: 55, 67, 62, 50 ... Yes, 67 wrong words, nothing less. And it didn't even impact your score since you got 170 WPM (850 CPM), excuse me ... You're probably a kind of magician. :)

For some time there is a lot of cheating on the Portuguese speedtest, much more than in some other languages. And I will not even ask you for an explanation because the facts above are sufficiently overwhelming to leave no room for doubt. Yes, you are indeed a cheater. And let me add: not a very clever one. So I remain on my decision and close this fake topic.