Results Not Showing in Competitions

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
finbob5

Results Not Showing in Competitions

Post by finbob5 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:05 am

I'm new to the 10FF forums, so I'm not sure if this is going in the right spot, but whatever.

I've recently taken a few tests in competitions, and my results are not showing up. I passed the current record by 3 words, and I've waited for a while and refreshed the page.

I was reading over some other scenarios like this on these forums, and almost all of them were because the account was banned. Perhaps this is the same with mine? If any admin or moderator or whatever could please tell me why this is happening, I would appreciate it a lot.

Here is my profile:
https://10fastfingers.com/user/1120586/

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
finbob5

Linsk

Re: Results Not Showing in Competitions

Post by Linsk » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:10 am

Hello finbob5 and welcome on the 10FF forum,

When you exceed a certain score (120 WPM in normal / advanced mode and 100 WPM in competition) you have to unlock it by taking an anti-cheat test. Locked scores do not appear.

Please check your notifications and follow the instructions.

finbob5

Post by finbob5 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:15 am

Thanks a lot!
I just assumed that there would be some sort of exclamation mark on the page somewhere telling me that I had a notification. I guess not.
I did manage to find it, however, and I appreciate your help.
I'm glad I wasn't banned, because I wanted to make sure one of my friends hadn't messed with my account.
Again, thank you, and sorry to waste your time.
<3

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:47 am

You're welcome. But keep in mind that you should not lend your account to anyone and it is your responsibility to be careful that third parties do not have access to it, because this could actually result in a ban of your account, due to suspicions of cheating. ;)

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:36 am

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:49 am

Maybe your session timed out.

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Linsk wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:49 am
Maybe your session timed out.
lol, :roll: I didn't figure that out until you mentioned the fact. You are special. You have shown your light upon me. Goshhhh
I wouldn't have posted the fact that my result hasn't registered, just to hear what happened- I want you so called moderators to do somethin' about it. lmao

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Please use common courtesy. Sarcasm will not help you here. :roll: If you are disappointed about your lost score, what I understand, I suggest you create a publication on the feedback page or contact the administrator directly, the only one who could maybe do something (but in your place I would not be too confident).

Caffeine

Post by Caffeine » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Oh okay, so from what you said, I am getting; If you post about a cheater then we will take action, anything apart from that, "go make your feedback publication, and talk to the administrator". right?

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Everyone here can see for themselves, simply by browsing through this forum, that answers and actions are given to almost all problems. :) Besides, you are trolling while I answered your question. :lol:

Topic closed.