Where's the chat feature?

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
HoneyLemon

Where's the chat feature?

Post by HoneyLemon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 am

I've met wonderful people on chat but something happened to me and i goes offline for like months.
But when i get back the chat feature are gone or maybe its just moved?
I miss them :(

Ayasu

Re: Where's the chat feature?

Post by Ayasu » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:40 pm

Unfortunately Gosu announced in mid-September that it would be closing down since they were unable to make the business sustainable and that they would be shutting down in early October. I doubt Gosu will come back and it's a shame that we can't use it to chat anymore, but I do think that a new chat (service) will come since the site has lost a large social part of itself and some people would be trying to fix that.

HoneyLemon

Post by HoneyLemon » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:40 pm

So thats why, its so sad :( chat is one of the reason i liked to stay in 10fastfinger when i got bored..there's a lot of wonderful people in there and i remember u too ayasu bet u dont remember me..
But There's this female friends i've met she's so nice and charming..we talk a lot but now she's gone and i dont remember her name...as a female i kinda miss her..and no i am not Lesb :lol:

toddhicks209

Post by toddhicks209 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:51 am

I've been a member here for a long time but never heard of the Gosu feature.
Todd Hicks provides tips on typing. http://sdinst.blogspot.com

HoneyLemon

Post by HoneyLemon » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:52 am

Well thats strange..cuz last year if u want to use chat feature u'll just have to click it on the bottom left of the page..
I hope there's a new chat feature coming soon..