Cheaters

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
Mehdifellawh

Re: Cheaters

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 6:05 pm

ZappX wrote:
Mehdifellawh wrote:
Haha oh well guess i'm forced to. I uploaded another yt video showing that i'm not running any kind of cheats / processors or whatever you call it. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLltGiWcns )

Anyway brb

Alright, I'll accept videos like that. But as I said, you need to hit 170+ WPM. Take your time. I know very well that if you are going to type at the best of your abilities you have to be in shape.

Man 170+ wpm is a challenge for me ahaha i never did it, shouldn't i show like 155+ wpm ? considering my max ever did was 163

EDIT : I JUST REALIZED WHY YOU BANNED ME, i'm so dumb, on the description instead of saying 161 wpm ( which i recorded on my youtube channel ) i typed 171 !! oh man

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 6:28 pm

I guess it's enough or i have to record again another video with me typing 155+ or 160+ wpm ?

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Mehdifellawh wrote:
Man 170+ wpm is a challenge for me ahaha i never did it, shouldn't i show like 155+ wpm ? considering my max ever did was 163

EDIT : I JUST REALIZED WHY YOU BANNED ME, i'm so dumb, on the description instead of saying 161 wpm ( which i recorded on my youtube channel ) i typed 171 !! oh man

Mehdifellawh wrote:I guess it's enough or i have to record again another video with me typing 155+ or 160+ wpm ?

You need to stop the bullshit. You have cheated with scores up to 211 WPM. I thought we were through this fase, as you already admitted to cheating. Now, you have to come completely clean and answer these questions thruthfully. I already know you've been cheating and lying elsewhere on the web with your age. This is your last chance:

1) Do you type in Dvorak and Azerty, and if so, what is your highest scores?
2) What is your highest score in Qwerty?

And by the way. I have changed my mind. Find a camera in your neighborhood if necessary and record a score of 170+ WPM with your fingers showing, or you will never gain the trust of this site again.

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 7:04 pm

ZappX wrote:
Mehdifellawh wrote:

Mehdifellawh wrote:I guess it's enough or i have to record again another video with me typing 155+ or 160+ wpm ?

You need to stop the bullshit. You have cheated with scores up to 211 WPM. I thought we were through this fase, as you already admitted to cheating. Now, you have to come completely clean and answer these questions thruthfully. I already know you've been cheating and lying elsewhere on the web with your age. This is your last chance:

1) Do you type in Dvorak and Azerty, and if so, what is your highest scores?
2) What is your highest score in Qwerty?

And by the way. I have changed my mind. Find a camera in your neighborhood if necessary and record a score of 170+ WPM with your fingers showing, or you will never gain the trust of this site again.

Like I said last time i ( which is actually me ) cheated the scrore was like 4 -6 months ago. Never lyed about my age, you can ask every1 on my fb, so yknow what , let me get a camera i'll send u the video in PM

1) QWERTY + AZERTY, started learning Dvorak lately, Azerty : 149-155 WPM ( dont remember )
2) 163 10ffs, 169 on typeracer

EDIT : Going to clarify something, i'm not going to buy a camera just to proove that i'm not cheating. I'll use a phone to record it
- Trust or not, i typed so many times on different websites, banning me on this one is not gonna change something. The problem is that I have so many proof videos but you still want more lol.

But hey it's okay, give me some time to record myself typing and we'll settle this ^^

sharcof

Post by sharcof » Sat May 07, 2016 7:27 pm

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Mehdifellawh wrote:
Like I said last time i ( which is actually me ) cheated the scrore was like 4 -6 months ago. Never lyed about my age, you can ask every1 on my fb, so yknow what , let me get a camera i'll send u the video in PM

1) QWERTY + AZERTY, started learning Dvorak lately, Azerty : 149-155 WPM ( dont remember )
2) 163 10ffs, 169 on typeracer

EDIT : Going to clarify something, i'm not going to buy a camera just to proove that i'm not cheating. I'll use a phone to record it
- Trust or not, i typed so many times on different websites, banning me on this one is not gonna change something. The problem is that I have so many proof videos but you still want more lol.

But hey it's okay, give me some time to record myself typing and we'll settle this ^^

Now you have to record with a camera borrowed from a relative or anyone else the following:

1) 170+ WPM in Qwerty.
2) 140+ WPM in both Azerty and Dvorak

Good luck!

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 7:47 pm

+ Simple question, why the f the videos i have posted to you doesn't proove that i'm not cheating? I refreshed the page, showed all the processus going, recorded everything from A TO Z, but you keep blaming me for cheating ? You are trying too hard to find a way to ban me dude.

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Mehdifellawh wrote:+ Simple question, why the f the videos i have posted to you doesn't proove that i'm not cheating? I refreshed the page, showed all the processus going, recorded everything from A TO Z, but you keep blaming me for cheating ?

Repeating my previous post:

ZappX wrote:Now you have to record with a camera borrowed from a relative or anyone else the following:

1) 170+ WPM in Qwerty.

Good luck!

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 8:08 pm

ZappX wrote:
Mehdifellawh wrote:+ Simple question, why the f the videos i have posted to you doesn't proove that i'm not cheating? I refreshed the page, showed all the processus going, recorded everything from A TO Z, but you keep blaming me for cheating ?

Repeating my previous post:

ZappX wrote:Now you have to record with a camera borrowed from a relative or anyone else the following:

1) 170+ WPM in Qwerty.

Good luck!

Alright , i'm gonna do it but all I ask for is to stop saying wrong facts about me, here's the plan : i'm going to ask a friend to help me get a camera, i'm going to do 155/150/160 wpm ( because i never did 170 wpm, neither in 10ffs or any other typing websites ) with QWERTY, then i'll switch to azerty and try to achieve 140. because memorizing two different layouts at the same time needs some time to adapt to it :mrgreen: . ( Still won't be a problem achieving 140wpm with it)

Like I said the videos are enough but if you need more proofs i have no problem with that, it's just that I don't have the necessary equipment for it.

Sorry for being mad but it's just that i'm pissed because i can't record with a cam

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Mehdifellawh wrote:Alright , i'm gonna do it but all I ask for is to stop saying wrong facts about me, here's the plan : i'm going to ask a friend to help me get a camera, i'm going to do 155/150/160 wpm ( because i never did 170 wpm, neither in 10ffs or any other typing websites ) with QWERTY, then i'll switch to azerty and try to achieve 140. because memorizing two different layouts at the same time needs some time to adapt to it :mrgreen: . ( Still won't be a problem achieving 140wpm with it)

Like I said the videos are enough but if you need more proofs i have no problem with that, it's just that I don't have the necessary equipment for it.

Sorry for being mad but it's just that i'm pissed because i can't record with a cam

I'm getting a headache over here. How long are we goning to do this? But seriously, why keep lying? Here's two descriptions from your profile page:

"N1 Morrocan typer. AZERTY Highest wpm : 153 Average : 130-125 QWERTY Highest wpm 180 Average = 160-170
Full name : Mehdi Fellah Nationality : Morrocan Age : 14"

"N1 Morrocan typer. Full Name : Mehdi Fellah Age : 14 CURRENT RECORD : 171 WPM - English competition ( check out user/crazytvanime for proofs )"

I reiterate, and I see you've come partially to terms with that:

ZappX wrote:
Now you have to record with a camera borrowed from a relative or anyone else the following:

1) 170+ WPM in Qwerty.

Good luck!