I got flagged

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
breaker9691

I got flagged

Post by breaker9691 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:29 am

few times closely i archive new speed in speedtest, and i can't pass the anti-cheat , then right after few days when i changed into my old keyboard, h passed that but i saw that my account flagged, can you please re-checkthat ?

as you could see i've practicing on the accuracy so that i can get the medals of non-mistake key xD and sometimes if i focus I'm gonna pass that.

my recorded highest speed is 192wpm, isn't 16x like all the time. but i've tested that on another software, not on this 10fastfingers

sorry for my english.

Linsk

Re: I got flagged

Post by Linsk » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:02 am

Hello,

Please link your 10FF profile so that we can check it.

breaker9691

Post by breaker9691 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 pm

My ID : 660014

Sophie

Post by Sophie » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Hi breaker. Your account has been flagged because of an abnormal amount of corrections in one of your recent Vietnamese competitons. Your other Vietnamese scores all have upwards of 200 'corrections' each, which is expected from a high speed Vietnamese typist, however you did one competition with a score of over 160wpm with less than thirty corrections.

If you could explain how this could be possible that would be great. Otherwise, please post a verification video of your typing. You can refer to this forum topic here for verification criteria:

https://10fastfingers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Thanks!

-Sophie

breaker9691

Post by breaker9691 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:29 am

I really don't know how to explain cuz it normal with me
okay i will try to record something

breaker9691

Post by breaker9691 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:27 am

https://youtu.be/WzlPyDy-8C8

Here's how i'm typing

160 is like 1 minute better you know, i think al lthe typists have that when they have comfort place and clear mind,
my best record at typeracer is 192wpm but its only show up in small words not entirely race xD

hope that you guy will understand and un-flag me, I've been practicing and competive for years and now i'm flagged :(

Sophie

Post by Sophie » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Hey breaker, thanks for your reply.

What we were asking you to explain is how you could have gotten a score with 165wpm in a competition, with only 9 corrections in Vietnamese. In this language a very high number of 'corrections' are expected, because of the software used to type Vietnamese. From all of your other results you do not have a Vietnamese score with such low corrections, making this 165 (your highest) an anomaly. Are you using a different software/typing material or method to type your Vietnamese than you were previously for your other 10fastfingers tests?

While your video was appreciated, it is unsatisfactory. The guidelines for making a verification video are as follows:
- show your whole screen
- show you logged in to your 10FF account (avatar and username)
- show both of your hands on your keyboard
- reload the test before starting
- have the sound of your keyboard clearly audible (sufficient volume, without noise and without music)
- good video quality (We don't ask for HD, simply an exploitable video, at least readable in full screen mode)
- no lag of course
- the score obtained must under no circumstances be less than 10 WPM of the claimed record

We appreciate not all users have access to a webcam at any time, but audio of the keyboard is required to make an accurate judgement of legitimacy.
Please provide a new video to verify your score of 165WPM, within 10WPM. So we'll need a video of a 155, with sufficient audio.
There is no hurry to do this, the account can be unflagged whenever verification is submitted.

Thanks,

-Sophie.

breaker9691

Post by breaker9691 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:11 pm

You can enter my youtube channel, I've upload many many record keyboard sound :)
So sorry because my english isn't good enough to understand what you say but 9 "incorrections" is not something not too hard to understand then.

I will try to record again if you still require it , but look at my stats through year i think its understandable

at the local typing test i was archive 180wpm and get the first place (Asus Extreme)

breaker9691

Post by breaker9691 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:18 pm

it may have some bugs with your function, and I just understand that you're talking about Vietnamese typing competive, then I don't do any competive with Vietnam language recently, I just saw that I just got a request from your anti-cheat system and pass that.
so there's 2 option
1. someone used my account
2. its may bugged somewhere.

Sophie

Post by Sophie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:29 pm

Hey breaker. Sorry, but there's nothing to suggest there could have been a bug with the website. With such an unexplainable amount of corrections, whilst at the same time admitting to possible account-sharing for a PB, there's not much chance the account will be unflagged even with a video.