How to restore WPM Test, Why do I always get unlogged?

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
Elvisnator

How to restore WPM Test, Why do I always get unlogged?

Post by Elvisnator » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:44 am

So it took me ages to beat my previous record... But it isn't saved in my account... So frustrating!
Some of us don't have time you know!

Linsk

Re: How to restore WPM Test, Why do I always get unlogged?

Post by Linsk » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:39 am

Hello,

Any unlogged score is lost. :?

The admin needs to reproduce the bug in order to fix it. If you want to help, please give a detailed description of what you see/do before and when the bug occurs (were you logged in or out, were you active or AFK, which browser, which page was running, how many windows and tabs were active, how long before the bug occurs, etc.).

Elvisnator

Re: How to restore WPM Test, Why do I always get unlogged?

Post by Elvisnator » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Linsk wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:39 am
Hello,

Any unlogged score is lost. :?

The admin needs to reproduce the bug in order to fix it. If you want to help, please give a detailed description of what you see/do before and when the bug occurs (were you logged in or out, were you active or AFK, which browser, which page was running, how many windows and tabs were active, how long before the bug occurs, etc.).
It says I was logged in, but I wasn't, then I get logged out randomly. I was AFK for a little bit (probably 1 hour), but sometimes that happens even when active, 10fastfingers, I had many tabs and I had 3 windows open, but I don't think it matters, It even happens when I only have chrome with the 10fastfingers tab.