Gossip

Talk about any topics:10FF, typing or whatever.
Linsk

Gossip

Post by Linsk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Hello everybody, :mrgreen:

I reopen this topic to talk about everything and nothing.

All topics and off-topics are allowed, as long as you stay well-behaved.

YOMURO

Re: Gossip - Merry Christmas!

Post by YOMURO » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Such a nicely wrapped gift. Merry Christmas! :D

Hey considering what Chris said in the former forum about this "transition", I wonder if that means all of the threads and posts are gonna be transferred here.

christianstrang
Site Admin

Post by christianstrang » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:34 pm

There is no automated way to transfer all the previous topics, but maybe we can mark the important ones and copy/paste the content in new topics. I think that would be the easiest way.

Shina

Post by Shina » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:14 am

Hi here :)

It's a very beautiful gift :) mery christmas all.
Hi everyone !

TomAllen

Re: Gossip - Happy new year 2013!

Post by TomAllen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Might be a bit too late now.. but as a web developer and a pretty nifty PHP coder, I might be able to write a script that would transfer all content from one forum into another's database? If you're interested let me know, though I would need access to the databases so it's your call.

jallis

Re: Gossip - Happy new year 2013!

Post by jallis » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Haha, well considering this is a gossip thread, I thought this would be fitting to post here :D
I have just recently (the last weeks or so) changed my typing technique drastically.
While I used to type freely with my fingers with about six of them, I have now switched to the homerow method.
The reason to this is that there were certain combinations I could not do fast just because of the way I was typing, and I felt like it was holding me back quite a bit. Also, I was thinking about the fact that I would use many more fingers typing with the homerow method. You will always use nine fingers. The only "finger" I do not use is my left thumb since there is nothing for me to use it on.

Now, I've been using this method for about a couple weeks as I said a bit earlier, and I have to say that this is awesome.
It feels better to type (even though I am not totally used to it) and I feel like I will be able to reach the hundreds after a couple of months. I have reached a speed of around 50 in this short time, and I will probably reach my previous speed of around 60-70 WPM within few weeks.

I would also suggest you to do this if you have a pretty slow typing speed and you want to improve up to the top tier of typing speed. Of course, if you are already in the hundreds, you will probably not want, nor need this change.
Though I will recommend this change if you were like me, struggling to get any higher at a pretty low speed.
Also, another thing I can say is that I feel like my typing speed is a lot more consistent now. Earlier I could easily just drop down 30 WPM, while now it feels like that never happends.

NUWayne

Need help identifying this music...Anyone??

Post by NUWayne » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 am

Hi ya all,I am new here. I would need some help.
Does anyone know the artist for the background music, here:
tinyurl.com/ah34gm3

YOMURO

Re: Gossip

Post by YOMURO » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Shrunk link? I wouldn't mind checking the original address though.

AndroidM

Re: Cheaters

Post by AndroidM » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 pm

I remenber :!: :!: I knew I had seen this pseudo "links" like the man who do "les points cultures", is it you :?: 8-)

qbZ

Re: Gossip

Post by qbZ » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:56 pm

<deleted>
Last edited by qbZ on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.