A Few Suggestions

Comments and suggestions to help improve 10FF.
Nomlahlui

A Few Suggestions

Post by Nomlahlui » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:20 pm

:idea: First off, I think having be able to message people online and create friends via the 10fastfingers website would be cool. This way, people could keep track of how fast their friends type and type more fun and competitively. People would also be able to leave a little message on their friends wall and it would be like a tiny chat system. This would attract much more users as well as keep more old ones since it is more competitive and fun now with friends.

It would be something like facebook or google+, with a "wall" type of thing. It is a very basic system which your programmers should be able to easily come up with. (I know very little on programming so I am just assuming this)

Just an idea. Anyways, I love the typing tests! :idea:

christianstrang
Site Admin

Re: A Few Suggestions

Post by christianstrang » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:56 pm

I have thought about such a feature as well and it would be quite easy to create a really basic version. The reason I haven't build it yet is that I don't know how to deal with spam and abuse efficiently. For now this feature is not very high on the todo-list, as I'm currently focussing on integrating a practice mode, though I definitely plan to add more "social" features to the site as well in the future :)

AndroidM

Re: A Few Suggestions

Post by AndroidM » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm

I think it will be awesome ! Thanks for you Job, I'm french teen of 17 years, I was able to improve my typing speed

Damian_Loch

Messaging System

Post by Damian_Loch » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:05 am

Maybe we could get a messaging system or even a friends list? I mean how are we supposed to get friends to join unless we get like five people we know in real life to join? Messages would be good too in my opinion.